Wichtiges

Anlar - Das Webmagazin für Frankfurt & Rhein-Main

Montag, Januar 03, 2005

urlaub zu ende

today is my last free day until may...

tomorrow i turn back to the everyday life:

  • my ibm t42 don't want be longer alone and the first what he will show me are approx thousand mails...
  • the next step will be my voicebox...i hope that there are not a lot of messages...
a small review from my two weeks holidays (or you read the blogs below):

i visited naples (a great city). i'm sure i will visit she (for me naples is a big lady) again in the future -and my plan is to visit all the places written in robert harris' book pompeji (aqua augusta, miseno, ercolano, pompeji, vesuvio, etc.). thanks again to maria for her hospitality.

then i was for a few days close to potenza (the capital from the basilicata). i visited my grandparents -i saw them 18 months ago the last time- and celebrated x-mas with them and my familiy.

on the 30th december i was back in frankfurt. i planned with some friends to make a party and visit a club for the new year's eve. but on 31 st. december my left ellbow made me problems (inflammation - bursitis) and my new year's eve party ended at 2 am!!! the pains were to strong...

the last three days i was at home and slept a lot and cured my ellbow...

hope that i can work with this f****** ellbow tomorrow!