Wichtiges

Anlar - Das Webmagazin für Frankfurt & Rhein-Main

Freitag, November 11, 2005

alone...

back from the gym...

after the chat with my friend and her broken relationship yesterday night i am imprisoned in my past...

i have a lot of friends in frankfurt, but i still feel alone...
after my girlfriend i had a lot of other girls, but i still feel alone...
i go out nearly every evening, meet friends and learn new friends, but i still feel alone...

i want to run away, but i can't.

a few years ago it was so easy to jump in my car and drive to the normandy, to stay on the coast and enjoy the waves from the atlantic and stock up new power, relax and spend hours and hours with the deadlocked situation and try to found a solution. after a few hours or days i jump again in my car and went back.

but now i can't jumb in my car. i have a job and responsibility.

i miss this time...